Train the Trainer
VISIONS offers a process for the "Training of Trainers", which prepares participants to serve as internal resources to their organization. After completing an intensive program, participants will be ready to deliver a one or two day version of a VISIONS workshop specially designed for their organization.
Usually a group of 15-16 employees who are interested in becoming internal resources and trainers are selected so that they themselves represent a cross-section of the organization. Thus, as a part of the program wherein internal trainers get trained, a number of workshops are held for staff/employees of the organization.
The following steps are included in a Train the Trainer process:
- Train the Trainer Sessions, including
1. a four-day intensive workshop on the VISIONS model
2. a two-day workshop to prepare participants for the
3. two days of supervision to prepare them to independently
conduct the training, and
4. one day of closure, feedback/evaluation and planning
at the end of the project.
- Participant Observation Phase: Trainees observe VISIONS conduct
the workshop developed for their organization. Generally three or
four trainees observe each session until the whole group of trainees
has had an observation opportunity;
- Co-facilitation Phase: Trainees co-lead the workshop with a
- Observation/Supervision Phase: Trainee teams conduct the
workshops themselves while two VISIONS consultants observe them
for feedback and development purposes.
- Independent Training Phase: The remaining sessions are conducted
by the new trainees.
- On-going Supervision: Periodic meeting are provided to the trainee
group to assist with problem solving, on-going supervision, feedback
For more information, please Contact Us