VISIONS customizes its services, workshop curricula, and consultation to address the specific needs of the individuals or organization with which it is working.
Our multicultural organizational development process incorporates a variety of approaches and techniques that address what people think, what they do, and how they feel about cultural differences and changes. The process addresses each of the following levels:
- personal - attitudes, beliefs, opinions;
- interpersonal - behaviors, treatments, and relationships;
- institutional - policies, practices, and systems;
- cultural - values, norms, and expression.
Our work in organizations always incorporates the following elements:
- Climate assessment - to establish the starting point and later milestones;
- Creating internal support groups or task forces - to generate commitment;
- Workshops - for experiential learning;
- Building internal capacity - to continue the work longer term.
VISIONS seeks to offer practical strategies with demonstrated efficacy garnered from years of experience in a variety of settings. Based on the needs and requirements of each client, VISIONS develops tailored programs that may include some or all of the following: