Clients Survey Results
In 2009 Pyramid Communications conducted a research survey for VISIONS. 238 past clients from all sectors responded to the survey. Key findings indicate:
- Multicultural training is widely recognized as being beneficial for a host of
reasons; primary among them is that the training provides people with a
common language and set of tools for communicating across differences.
- VISIONS receives high ratings on the attributes that are most important to
clients: providing practical tools and creating a safe environment for
multicultural training and learning.
- An overwhelming majority of clients (94 percent) say the multicultural
training provided by VISIONS exceeded their initial expectations. Many
clients report being surprised by at least one aspect of their training.
- Messages centered on VISIONS' non-judgmental approach and the practical
tools provided through the training as being extremely effective.
In addition, client responses indicate the following results from doing multicultural training with VISIONS:
- Employees who feel valued are more likely to contribute to their full potential, resulting in a host of benefits including higher productivity, stronger attendance and more efficient use of resources.
- Multicultural training and consultation gives people the tools and confidence to communicate across differences, resulting in stronger collaborations between employees.
- Businesses and organizations that learn to recognize, understand, appreciate, and leverage cultural differences become more productive and creative.
- As community demographics change and customers and clients become more diverse, multiculturalism provides an advantage to organizations that understand and value differences.
- Organizations that value multiculturalism attract, grow and retain more diverse and talented people.
- People say VISIONS helps them feel more connected, less isolated and contributes to their personal and professional growth.