Corporate and Business
VISIONS Inc. works with a variety of corporate organizations, including manufacturing, sales, marketing, advertising, research and development organizations, and law firms.
Our services are ideally suited for organizations or groups that are:
- seeking to create an inclusive, multicultural work environment,
- seeking to improve creativity and productivity in a multicultural setting,
- experiencing tension and growing pains in creating and maintaining an inclusive, multicultural process,
- not yet culturally diverse but want to be,
- expecting to see major shifts in workplace demographics
Organizations can use the unique VISIONS model as a process tool to help achieve employee engagement and inclusion goals. Our process demonstrates creative ways to address the tension related to diversity issues. VISIONS provides practical and effective solutions which have been time tested in a variety of settings and are strongly grounded in behavioral research.
Employees at all levels in these organizations participate, including CEOs, vice presidents, managers, supervisors, technicians, administrative, clerical, and security staff.
Individuals and groups use consultation and training services to generate new strategies such as:
- increasing the recruitment, retention and performance of people of color in the work place;
- identifying and challenging racism, sexism and other "isms" in personal behaviors;
- increasing options for intercultural and intracultural behaviors for managing conflict;
- enhancing management and employee relationships by increasing awareness of the attitudes and barriers to appreciating the diversity of others;
- providing information, strategies and feedback for all employees regarding the process of creating a multicultural work environment;
- supporting and developing historically targeted groups, for example, women, Latino/as, Asians, African Americans, and people with disabilities;
- increasing the company's ability to attain its desired business results as its workers spend less energy in non productive and dysfunctional interpersonal work relationships.
VISIONS is certified as a minority and women-owned business, and as a HUB entity. Organizations can help to fulfill their minority vendor purchasing requirements and social responsibility expectations by working with us.
If you would like one of our team to contact you, please click here.
To clarify how we operate, and cooperate, please click here
To check on Customized Workshops, please click here
To view Client List, please click here